Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm NOT dead!

Seems like everybody is getting sick nowadays, me included.

Had JPA interview today!

It was pretty normal, 5 people in a room, three interviewers.
We sat down in a semicircle facing the interviewers. One of the interviewers was a doctor! His name was Dr. Ravi something.

First we had to introduce ourselves and talk about the course we plan to take. I messed up in that part.

Interviewer: So where do you plan to study?
Angeline: Um, Australia.
Interviewer: Where in Australia?
Angeline: Sydney.
Interviewer: Why not Melbourne?
Angeline: (Says some random crap, I cant even remember it now)
Interviewer: Well, Melbourne is known as one of the best places to study veterinary medicine, so why not Melbourne?
Angeline: *Pause* Oh.
Interviewer: *Smiles nastily cause he managed to shoot me*

Argh. So malu. WHY DIDN'T I SAY MELBOURNE? WHY??

Then we had a group discussion about drugs and how it was a threat to national stability.
Pretty boring stuff.