Thursday, March 12, 2009

Emo-ey.

I'm worried about my SPM results. =( But it's too late to do anything about it now,right? My situation kinda reminds me about a joke I heard once.


One day, a man prayed to God, asking that he would win the lottery.

He prayed every single day. However, he never won the lottery.

A few months later, God became really fustrated and yelled at the man, "Will you please buy a lottery ticket??"


I think I'm like the old man, aren't I? I hope so much that I would get good results, but I never do anything about it. When it comes to studying, I'm so horribly, dreadfully LAZY.

I guess this is a way to get rid of some of my guilt. Ranting it all out this way.

Sigh.

Too late now. Here goes nothing. =(

P/S: Good luck to the others who are gonna get their SPM results in 9 hours too. I'm sure you'll do well. Don't gloat in front of me too much kay? I might punch you or something.

P/P/S: I PROMISE to update about the KLCC trip soon. Lots and lots of pictures.