Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!


When Biology turns into Art.



I have so much to update about! The lunch at Face2Face and the trip to KLCC for Malaysian Studies.



Neways, guess what I spent my ENTIRE SUNDAY doing?





Can't guess?



I. Was. Reading.



For the whole day! When I have a Biology essay proposal to prepare, Chemistry sources to search for and a Chemistry test to study for. Not to mention 16 pages of note-taking for ESL to complete. To top that off, A Malaysian Studies essay and a group assignment, A cover for Winangali (SAM Yearbook), A movie to edit aaaaand wash my shoes.



And the guilty book is....*Drumroll*

Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon.

OF COURSE the book is guilty, not ME.

Good book, it's a thriller novel, full of suspense from the beginning. Lots of courtroom drama. I dislike courtroom dramas. But in this book, I love it. The thing is, you can see how the main character changes. Lots of plot twists that will leave you frantically turning the page. His writing style will make you feel as if you're right there watching the whole thing.The bad part? It has an unhappy ending. =(

Suffice to say, this is my first Sidney Sheldon book, and it will definitely not be my last.

READ IT.


Now that I have finished gushing,have a nice day, peeps. Or rather, what is left of it.





P/S: Dear God, if you grant me straight A's for SPM, I will dutifully eat my vegetables every night from now on. *Fingers crossed*