Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sam Fest PLUS Shaun Chow's Birthday

Updating on events that happened this week.
First up, SAM FIESTA!

Initially, I decided not to go cause its was gonna start at 6pm and end at 10.30pm. Which means missing my regular afternoon nap.


But I changed my mind the night before and decided not to be so antisocial. Unlike some people. *cough*Qian Xin*cough*.


So after class, (Thursday class ends at 2pm), 3 cars bearing 14 G10 students went to pyramid. We decided to watch 'Street Fighters: The Legend Of Chun-Li'. The movie was not bad, and I agree with Angelina who said, "Its not my type of movie."


The driver: Gabriel.
In the same car: Josephine and Yih Ming
Geraldine too.
I was sitting in the front. =D

After the movie, we went bowling. Or rather, the guys went bowling. The girls just sat down and cheered. We laughed more often though. The guys are amazingly good at getting gutter balls. Haha.

Meet the class divas, Dhanya and Amirah
From left: Yih Ming, Kash, Eric, Timothy,Hardev, Sam and Gabriel.
Sam, Kash and Eric trying to work the scoreboard thingy out.

When we reached Taylor's College, I realized that I had miscalculated. Badly.
Everywhere I look, I see girls all dressed up for a night out. Me, being a stupid girl I am, took the dress code (casual) seriously and turned up in what I wore for the whole day, a freaking t-shirt! My face was oily from sweat and I bet I did not smell like roses by then.

Note to self: Never under dress for college events.
SMSU-ians! Ann Ee, Me, Yih Ming and Nicholas.Group picture!
Timothy plus food.

I'm too lazy to upload more pictures, so go visit Angelina's and Stephanie's blogs if you want more pics kay.

The event itself was okay, loud bass-ish bands, disco lights, lots of people dancing, food and a magician. Your basic SAM fest. =D I couldnt get the music out of my head till 2 days afterwards.

On the next day, we celebrated Shaun Chow's Birthday.
It is actually on March 5th, but for some unknown reason, we celebrated it a day later.

You can recognize him from the way he drools when he sleeps during class.
Fast asleep.

He is usually last in for class, the first to argue with the lecturers, the one who is most likely to make the class laugh and my lab partner. =D

We had a 'surprise' party for him during ESL, but I don't think he was pretty surprised. No change in expression when Hardev brought in the cake. I think he already knew.

Cutting the cake.
Chocolate Cheesecake. You can stop licking the screen now.

Okay, finally done! Long post and another longer one coming up. Have a nice weekend, folks!