Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank You, God.


=D I got straight A's. I know it isn't as great as some of you, but I'm still happy nonetheless.

Today was a really really tiring day. I arrived at school at 9 AM and waited. And waited. And waited.

FOR 2 AND A HALF HOURS.


Sheesh. That's Malaysian time for you.

And when we saw the teachers entering the hall, everyone started screaming. Me? I think I chewed my nails to stubs.

After we got our results, (lots of hugging and crying and whooping, but I'm not gonna go into detail), a group of us decided to go to Pyramid.


Group Pic!

We had lunch at Waffle World. Then, we went to watch a movie. The Reader.


Min Shen and Yih Shan

Li Za and Ann Ee


The movie was really deep. Half the time, I as like "Huh? What?" cause I didn't understand why they were showing that scene. SiOn really enjoyed the movie. He was basically dissecting the movie as we watch. There was one part when he said "The shoes signify Death." SPOILER! And true enough, she killed herself.

They censored a lot of sex scenes too. Despite the movie being 18PL.


Fun, tiring day. =D

First attempt using timer on camera!