Monday, January 26, 2009

Yuck.

Yesterday, when I woke up, Aaron came up to me and shoved a plate near my sleepy eyes.

"What's this?"

I just woke up. And when I just wake up, I'm pretty grumpy.

I was about to yell at him until I saw this:



thingy



WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???!

Aaron found it in a carton of chocolate milk. He said he poured some milk into a glass and that THING plopped into his glass together with the milk.



And you know what that DONKEY did?!



HE JUST REMOVED THAT THING AND DRANK THE MILK.

He drank it before I woke up, so I had no way of stopping him.

Man, that shows how much common sense a 13-year-old has.



Later, when I phoned Mummy to tell her about it, Aaron got pretty freaked out.

He asked, " Will I die?"



*snicker*



I think my family eats/drinks weird things. I'll blog about the mutated banana Kenny ate someday.